LOOKING FOR A SHORT-TERM PAID WORK OPPORTUNITY IN CYPRUS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR CV STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD?
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
At the invitation of the Republic of Cyprus, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development will hold its 2017 Annual Meeting for the 1st time in Nicosia on 09 – 11 May 2017 at the Filoxenia Conference Centre in Nicosia.
GRS recruitment, appointed by the EBRD, will select around 120 assistants for a period of work from Monday 8 to Thursday 11 May 2017, from approximately 8:00 to approximately 18:00 daily. More specifically:
2 professional roles
5 Roles for students regardless study field
- General Assistants
- Information Desk Assistants and Directional Staff
- Meeting Room Attendants
- Porters Students
- Registration Assistants
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs as described in the job descriptions above no later than the end of February 2017.Skype short interviews and/or on-campus interviews will take place at a later stage in order to finalize the selection process, hopefully by the end of March.
WHAT IS IT THERE FOR ME?
Successful candidates will:
- Go through on-the-job training
- Get paid appr. 50euro/day
- Receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Get the chance to participate in the Annual Meeting of an international financial institution with 67 members (65 countries, the European Union and the European Investment Bank), which is being organized for the 1st time in Cyprus.
- Get hands-on experience in working for EU and find out how to apply for other European internship and work opportunities.
For further clarifications:
25, Democritou str., 1st floor (Office No 6) 1036, Pallouriotissa, Nicosia
Tel: +357 22394394 ext.43135