Frederick University Staff/Faculty (Outgoing)

Print

Outgoing Mobility for Teaching or Training

ERASMUS+ ,KA1
Below you can find all the necessary information for ERASMUS+ Staff mobility for Teaching or Training.
Each mobility period lasts between 2 to 5 days (the 2 travel days are not included).
All applications will be reviewed and approved by the Erasmus Committee of the University according to the Criteria of each type of mobility.
Approved applicants will receive 80% of their pre-specified funding prior to the mobility and the remaining 20% after successful completion of the mobility.

Information regarding mobility for Teaching
The following documents are required to be submitted to the Mobility Office by the deadline set in the invitation for applications:

  1. Declaration for Interest
  2. Invitation Letter (by the host institution)
  3. Staff Mobility Agreement  for Teaching
  4. Leave of Absence application (with tentative approval by the department head)

Note: A Teaching mobility is only possible between universities, which have bilateral agreements in the particular field of studies.

Information regarding mobility for Training.
The following documents are required to be submitted to the Mobility Office by the deadline set in the invitation for applications:

  1. Declaration of Interest
  2. Acceptance Letter (by the host institution)
  3. Staff Mobility Agreement for Training
  4. Working Plan
  5. Permission (Addendum)

Note: A Training mobility is possible to take place in any organisation, company or university.
In order for a mobility to be approved by the Erasmus Committee l, the applicant is required to submit all the above documents dully completed and signed.

Information on Allowance Calculation 2018:
The University through the Erasmus+ grant will subsidise the mobility of approved applicants with an amount calculated based on the following limits for Travel & Mobility allowances. If needed to support more mobilities the  University may decide to use lower limits than those indicated below.

Travel Allowance (for all travel expenses)


Travel distances8

Amount

Between 10 and 99 KM:

20 EUR per participant

Between 100 and 499 KM:

180 EUR per participant

Between 500 and 1999 KM:

275 EUR per participant

Between 2000 and 2999 KM:

360 EUR per participant

Between 3000 and 3999 KM:

530 EUR per participant

Between 4000 and 7999 KM:

820 EUR per participant

8000 KM or more:

1300 EUR per participant

Mobility Allowance (for accommodation and subsistence)


Receiving country

Max (per day including travel days)

Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Iceland, Sweden, Ireland, Finland, Liechtenstein

 

180

Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, Portugal

 

160

Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Croatia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

 

140

Upon approval of the mobility by the Erasmus Committee, the applicant can proceed with his/her travel arrangements.

University Aims/Requirements:
Through the mobilities, the University aims to promote its departments and the university itself.  It is therefore required that each mobility incorporates  an informative presentation of the University with further emphasis where needed, on the department/service of the applicant.  The Mobility Office will provide such an overview presentation that can be the basis to be used for this purpose.
Upon return from the mobility, a final brief report should be submitted to the Mobility Office and the Department head with information about the mobility. A template for the report will be provided by the Mobility Office. Attached to this report the following supporting documents should be submitted in original form as well:

  1. Confirmation Letter
  2. Boarding Passes
  3. Bus-Train Tickets (if they are needed to reach the final destination)

All participants are also obliged upon return to present to their department/service, or if requested to other university bodies, the experience they have gained and the prospects for strengthening the collaboration with the organisation they visited.

Copyright © 2013 Frederick University.
All rights reserved | Contact Us