PhD in Computer Engineering
Specific Admission Requirements
Admission to the program is done after the announcement of doctoral positions by the Department, followed by an application by the interested applicant. Eligible applicants must hold a recognized university degree, which can be judged as equivalent to a University degree by the Cyprus Council for Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications. Applicants who do not hold their first degree at the time of application, but will hold such a degree before the commencement of the doctoral program, are also eligible to apply for admission.
Each application for admission should include:
- A completed application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae indicating the student’s education, academic and research experience, any publications, awards, etc.
- At least two letters of recommendation from academic or professional advisors.
- Certified copies of all relevant degrees and transcripts.
- Copies of any other supporting material, such as exams, honors, awards, etc.
Recognition of Prior Learning
There are no specific arrangements for recognition of prior learning for this Program. Candidates can be granted transfer credits according to the general arrangements for recognition of prior learning of the University.