Doctoral Program (PhD) in Management
How to Apply
The Doctoral Program in Management accepts applications at any time during the academic year. Application forms may be completed online.
The form can be downloaded by clicking the button below:
Application Form: Click HERE to download (pdf)
As part of the application process, you will need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Full and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Official transcripts of all degrees to date: Candidates have to provide full detailed copies of their transcripts outlining all the modules they have studied and marks achieved.
- Research Proposal: as described above.
- Personal Statement: A short written statement not more than 500 words outlining your suitability for the Doctoral Program and your reasons for applying. You may highlight your research interests and any relevant work experience.
- Any other supporting documents, such as, copies of certificates of relevant examinations, English language test results, if applicable
- Academic references: Please provide the contact details of two recent academic referees including official university email addresses (if you hold a Master’s degree, one of the references must come from your supervisor)